Alarm Screen Features:
- Detects intruders before entering your home
- Accommodates all windows; can be installed with most existing frames
- Allows for unrestricted movement throughout the home without activation
- Alarm screens integrate easily with all alarm systems
- Does not restrict emergency exits
- Deters intruders’ attempts to bypass home’s alarm system
Alarm Screens are mesh screens with interwoven detection wires and a reed switch tamper that not only keeps bugs out but also provides perimeter protection for your home or business. Security alarm screens are an attractive alternative to window bars. They provide you with ventilation and light at the same time giving you perimeter protection. The security alarm screens would activate an alarm if the mesh was cut or if an attempt was made to remove the screen when the perimeter alarm is on-before the intruder is even on the inside of your home or business.
Cleaning security alarm screens are not difficult; once the alarm system is deactivated, the screen is removed from the window and gently cleaned with warm soapy water – though should not be washed too vigorously, or with a hose, because of the electrical contacts and switches.
Many existing window screens can be refit with detection wires and contact switches, and screens are available in both standard sizes or custom made to ensure a proper fit. Security Alarm screens offer clear benefits – continued light, ventilation and curb appeal, with added security protection and peace of mind.
143 Priscilla Drive Pembroke, MA |firstname.lastname@example.org | 781-294-4166 | 800-564-4166