Candles fill your house with a warming scent and add a nice glow to any room. But candles are the second leading cause of home fire injuries in the US, next to smoking.
- The following are some candle safety tips.
- Blow out all candles when you leave a room or go to bed
- Keep candles at least 12” away from anything that can burn
- Use sturdy candle holders and put them on a secure and uncluttered surface
- Don’t burn a candle all the way to the bottom
- Never use a candle if oxygen is pumped into your home
- Have flashlights and battery powered lighting ready for power outages.
For more information on home safety tips give us a call at 781-294-2116 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave A Comment